ABOUT THE CRAFTS ROOM AT THE NEW ENGLAND FOLK FESTIVAL
APRIL 22 – 24, 2022
THE 2022 FESTIVAL WILL BE VIRTUAL
The Crafts Room at NEFFA is meant to showcase the work of craftspeople in the traditional dance and music community. All work must be hand crafted by the participant. If you wish to sell something other than what you have made, consider contacting the Folk Bazaar.
2022 will be virtual. The 2023 application is not available yet. The 2023 application will be posted here when it’s ready, probably Fall of 2022. Check back here or if you would like us to email you when it’s posted, email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “2023 NEFFA Application” in the subject line.
You might like to know the following:
- The Crafts Room at NEFFA is meant to showcase the work of craftspeople in the traditional dance and music community.
- All work is juried. We are committed to showing the highest-quality crafts.
- A conscientious effort is made to balance the crafts represented in the room. About one third of the exhibitors are instrument makers.
- Please do not send a check until you have been accepted.
The following will not apply to the Virtual Festival:
- Your space MUST be attended during the hours the craft room is open when the festival is in person.
- Spaces will be approximately 10’x10’, when the festival is in person.
- Electricity is provided when the festival is in person. Bring lights and heavy-duty cords.