ABOUT THE CRAFTS ROOM AT THE NEW ENGLAND FOLK FESTIVAL
April 21-23, 2023
In person at the new location
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Royal Plaza Dr. West, Marlborough, MA
Crafts and the Folk Bazaar will be exhibiting together.
Click here to apply!
The Crafts Room at NEFFA showcases the work of craftspeople in the traditional dance and music community. All work must be hand crafted by the participant. If you wish to sell something other than what you have made, or you have a service to offer the folk community, see the Folk Bazaar.
• All work is juried. We are committed to showing the highest-quality crafts.
• A conscientious effort is made to balance the crafts represented in the room. About one third of the exhibitors are instrument makers.
• Your space MUST be attended during the hours the craft room is open when the festival is in person.
• At least 3 hours will be provided for setting up Friday afternoon.
• Spaces will be 10’x10’.
• Electricity is provided if needed.
Need more information? email email@example.com
For more information about the New England Folk Festival go to www.neffa.org