Are you a PERFORMER OR VOLUNTEER? Festival Performers and Volunteers (meeting sufficient minimum work hours) get admission pass(es). No need to purchase tickets here if you are in either category – see your committee contact.
As an Advance Ticket purchaser, you get the best Festival check-in process! Arriving at the Festival, look for the “Will-Call” signs in the Festival lobby. There’s no need for you to wait in line behind people who are purchasing tickets! Glide on up to the table and mention you’ve got advance purchases to pick up. Bring your ID or PayPal receipt or NEFFA Advance Sale confirmation email as proof of purchase – we’re flexible! Be amazed by the smoothness and efficiency with which the volunteer on duty will hand you your tickets. In no time, you’ll be on your way to enjoy our Festival!
You can adjust the quantity of each type when you get to the shopping cart.
Would you like to make a tax deductible donation to NEFFA?
How Festival Advance Ticketing Works
We use PayPal for our ticket shopping cart and payment processing (NOTE: you can use a debit or credit card without a PayPal account in the U.S. and most other countries – you don’t have to have a PayPal account to purchase tickets.)
We are only selling All Festival tickets in advance. If you would like to purchase tickets for one or more individual sessions, you can buy them in the Festival lobby when you arrive.
- Make your ticket type selection above and click “Add to Cart”. This will open up a new browser tab, where you can adjust the QUANTITY if needed.
- If you need to purchase different ticket types, come back to this tab, choose the next ticket type and click “Add to Cart” again. You will now see both (or all) ticket types that you have selected in your shopping cart, and you can adjust the quantity for any of them. Repeat as needed.
- When your cart contains all the tickets you need, you can finish your purchase from the cart.
NOTE: Children (age 0-8) are free with an Adult’s admission, but PayPal doesn’t support sale of free items. Your NEFFA acknowledgment email will include a way to request Children’s admission be added to your Will-Call package after check-out. We reserve the right to correct any accidental pricing errors.
NEFFA is happy to make your advance Festival purchases risk-free. We will gladly refund your unused/unclaimed advance purchases, upon a timely request. Should a refund not be requested, any unclaimed advance sales amounts will be treated as a contribution to NEFFA.
The Necessary Details
- Requests: Refund requests should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 978-621-5814 no later than 14 days following Festival closing (so for the 2024 Festival, the tickets refund window closes on May 5, 2024 at 7:00pm Eastern). Please supply sufficient detail to allow us to confirm your purchase and contact details.
- Disbursement: Refund requests will be processed for disbursement by 1 month following the Festival close date. Refunds shall be made by a check drawn on NEFFA, payable to the initial purchaser or via PayPal refund if possible.
- Refund Amounts: Refund amounts shall be reduced by the actual payment processing fees NEFFA absorbed on the initial sale and any postage cost to send your refund. Our PayPal fees are $0.30 + 2.2% of the ticket price.
NEFFA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Any amount donated over your ticket face value may be a tax-deductible contribution (depending upon your personal situation – consult your tax advisor).