NEFFA is in a new place, and we are all learning our way around. Here are 8 things you can do to get you in the door and singing and dancing as soon as you can!
- Buy advance tickets until midnight on Wednesday, April 19.
- Upload your vax card in advance until midnight on Wednesday, April 19.
- Check the Getting to the Festival page for maps and directions to the Best Western Royal Plaza.
- Arrive extra early to find the venue, park, and walk to the hotel for check-in. Doors open one hour before the program starts (see tickets.neffa.org for opening hours).
- Study the site map so you know where your check-in station is (Tickets, Volunteers, Performers). You must pass through COVID check and get a handstamp first.
- Bring your approved face mask. See the COVID policy for details.
- Use the Festival entrance to the side of the hotel, not the hotel main entrance. There will be no check-in at the Trade Center, only at the hotel.
- NEFFA accepts cashless payments for tickets, membership, donations and performer sales. Credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay are all supported, as well as cash and checks.