Either register online, or use this registration form and US Mail to preregister for the whole weekend, or some part of it. Note that online registration can not be used if you plan to use the work exchange discount, or if you get a scholarship. After filling out the form, and including your check, mail them to the RPDW Registar as instructed on the form.
- Telephone and email registration can not be accepted.
- Registration is required for all meal requests, and MUST be received by December 26, 2017.
- Work exchange and scholarshop registrations must first be coordinated with the appropriate committee member.
- The full weekend adult fee is $85, but there are many possibilities for discounts (see below).
- The registration fee does not include meals or housing.
Consider the following discounts, especially if you need a reduced rate in order to attend the Ralph Page Dance Legacy Weekend.
- Children under 9 are free.
- The First-timer special price is $60. It is available by preregistration only, either through online registration, or registration by US mail. It is for those adults who have never attended for the weekend before.
- Youth and young adults (age 9-25) may preregister, online or by mail, for reduced prices.
- Those who volunteer for work exchange may register at a reduced rate of $30.
- Also, a few scholarships are available for callers and musicians.
If you are only free for part of the weekend, consider the following, separately priced sessions. Individual sessions may be paid for at the door, or by preregistration. Prices are reduced for young and student attendees. Nametags will be made for those who preregister.
- $15 each: Fri. evening; Sat. morning; Sat. afternoon; Sun. morning.
- $10: Sun. afternoon.
- $20: Saturday night.
Meals are an additional cost, and they are only available by preregistration, online, or by mail. See the registration form, or online registration page for details. We regret that aside from a basic vegetarian option, we cannot accomidate other special diatary needs. Registrations that include meals must be received (or cancelled) by December 26, 2017.
Online Registration & Payment
This section is for those who wish to register for the Ralph Page Dance Weekend online. If you plan to use work exchange to receive a reduced price, DO NOT register here. Instead, follow instruction on the work exchange page or the registration page.
We use PayPal for our ticket shopping cart and payment processing (NOTE: you can use a debit or credit card without a PayPal account in the U.S. and most other countries).
Make your selections from the ticket categories below. Set the type and quantity of tickets desired. If you wish to use a name other than the name associated with your credit card, type the name or names you wish to use in the Particpant Name(s) field. Finally, click on the “Add to Cart” button. This will open a shopping cart window showing your selection (clicking on “View Cart” will bring this up at any time as well). You may revise quantities or remove items in the cart, click on “Continue Shopping” to add more item selections, or proceed to check out. Note that you may need to return to this page a few times to select everything that you want to include with your order, especially if you wish to include multiple single sessions or single meals.
When check out & payment is completed, you will be presented with a receipt. Bring that receipt or an ID to the welcome desk in the UNH Memorial Union Building to pick up your name tag.
- The First-timer category is a special price available by preregistration only. It is just for those adults who have never attended the Ralph Page Dance Weekend before.
- Registrations that include meals must be received (or cancelled) by December 26, 2017.
- No online registrations of any sort will be available after January 5, 2018.
- Children’s (age 0-8) admission is free with an adult’s admission, simply ask upon arrival at the welcome desk in the UNH Memorial Union building (online purchase is not available for Children’s tickets).
- Youth prices are less than the adult prices, except for University of New Hampshire, Durham, students. Students with a current UNH Durham ID may attend for free, after presenting their ID at the welcome desk.
Any questions? Contact the registrar, Dave Bateman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to correct any accidental pricing errors.
Online registration coming soon.