Thank you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The easiest way to register for the or the whole weekend or any part of the RPDW is online—however, you can still use the mail-in registration form (not currently available). ( If you plan to use the work exchange discount or are to receive a scholarship, you will need to use the mail-in registration form.) After filling out the form, and including your check, mail them to the RPDW Registrar as instructed on the form.
- Please note that we can’t accept telephone and email registration. Take advantage of the online registration process instead.
- If you are making a meal request, we MUST receive your request by December 19, 2019.
- If you are receiving a Work exchange discount or scholarship, you should first coordinate with the appropriate committee member.
- The full weekend adult fee is $85, but there are many possibilities for discounts (see below).
- Children under 9 are free.
- The First-timer special price is $60. It is available by preregistration only, either through online registration, or registration by US mail. It is for adults who have never attended the weekend.
- Youth and young adults (age 9-25) may preregister, online or by mail, for reduced prices.
- Work exchange volunteers may register at a reduced rate of $30.
- Also, a few scholarships are available for callers and musicians.
If you are only free for part of the weekend, consider separately priced sessions. Individual sessions may be paid for at the door, or by preregistration. Prices are reduced for young and student attendees. Nametags will be made for those who preregister.
- $15 each: Fri. evening; Sat. morning; Sat. afternoon;
- $20: Saturday night.
- $10: Sun. afternoon, Sun. morning.
Meals are an additional cost, and are only available by preregistration, online, or by mail. We offer unrestricted, vegetarian, or gluten free options. We cannot accommodate any other special dietary needs.