The easiest way to register for the or the whole weekend or any part of the RPDW is online—however, you can still use the mail-in registration form. ( If you plan to use the work exchange discount or are to receive a scholarship, you will need to use the mail-in registration form.) After filling out the form, and including your check, mail them to the RPDW Registrar as instructed on the form.
- Please note that we can’t accept telephone and email registration. Take advantage of the online registration process instead.
- If you are making a meal request, we MUST receive your request by December 20, 2018.
- If you are receiving a Work exchange discount or scholarship, you should first coordinate with the appropriate committee member.
- The full weekend adult fee is $85, but there are many possibilities for discounts (see below).
- Children under 9 are free.
- The First-timer special price is $60. It is available by preregistration only, either through online registration, or registration by US mail. It is for adults who have never attended the weekend.
- Youth and young adults (age 9-25) may preregister, online or by mail, for reduced prices.
- Work exchange volunteers may register at a reduced rate of $30.
- Also, a few scholarships are available for callers and musicians.
If you are only free for part of the weekend, consider separately priced sessions. Individual sessions may be paid for at the door, or by preregistration. Prices are reduced for young and student attendees. Nametags will be made for those who preregister.
- $15 each: Fri. evening; Sat. morning; Sat. afternoon;
- $20: Saturday night.
- $10: Sun. afternoon, Sun. morning.
Meals are an additional cost, and are only available by preregistration, online, or by mail. We offer unrestricted, vegetarian, or gluten free options. We cannot accommodate any other special dietary needs.
Online Registration & Payment
This section is for those who wish to register for the Ralph Page Dance Weekend online. If you plan to use work exchange to receive a reduced price, DO NOT register here. Instead, follow instructions on the work exchange page.
We use PayPal for our payment processing (NOTE: you can use a debit or credit card without a PayPal account in the U.S. and most other countries).
Make your session and meal selections in the form below. When check out and payment is complete, you will receive an email receipt. Bring that receipt or an ID to the welcome desk to pick up your name tag.
- Registrations that include meals must be received by December 22, 2018.
- No online registrations will be available after January 14, 2019.
- Children’s (age 0-8) admission is free with an adult’s admission; simply ask for a ticket at the welcome desk. Online requests are not available for Children’s tickets.
- Youth prices are less than the adult prices, except for University of New Hampshire, Durham, students. Students with a current UNH Durham ID may attend for free, after presenting their ID at the welcome desk.
Any questions? Cancellations? Contact the registrar, Dave Bateman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to correct any accidental pricing errors.
Online Registration Form
The registration form is for one person at a time.